Re: RDF validator error

Formerly the validator generated a "synthetic" URI to use as the base
for pasted-in examples lacking an xml:base.  I don't find the current
behavior very helpful in, for example, validating examples from the
Primer (and I would not like to have to individually create such
examples as separate files and upload to a URI from which they could be
validated by URI).  I think the generation of a synthetic URI, together
with a warning, would be reasonable behavior.  Alternatively, there
could be a separate option (e.g., under the "Advanced Features" in the
W3C validation service) to indicate whether to check relative URIs or not.

--Frank