RE: A Rough Guide to Notation3

Oooh, you're right.  I just re-ran the original test-cases I
used.  Rats!  I don't know if it's because I started checking things
against an older version of cwm, or just misinterpreted the output previously.

However, the version of cwm I'm using (1.92) still rejects Dan's example:
[[
:W3C :homepage [ :- <http://www.w3.org/>; :title "Homepage of the W3C" ] .
]]

with this message:
[[
notation3.BadSyntax: Line 40 of <file:/CVSDev/PythonN3/n3play.n3>: Bad
syntax (b
ad {} or () or [] node after :- ) at ^ in:
"...ex:p ex:o . } .

### cwm rejects this
:W3C :homepage [ :-^ <http://www.w3.org/>; :title "Homepage of the W3C" ] .

#..."