RE: [ann] Semantic Web Server 1.1 Released

[freed from spam filter -rrs]

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:49:47 -0500 (EST)
From: "Pasqualino Assini" <assini@kamus.it>
To: <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>,
        <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>

Hello,

what about using RDF itself to define the interface of your RDF service?

There are a number of ways of doing it.

Two examples are NEOOM http://www.nesstar.org/sdk/neoom.pdf and DAML
Services http://www.daml.org/services/.

Best

     titto

Pasqualino "Titto" Assini - Nesstar Ltd
John Tabor Building - University of Essex
Colchester, Essex  - CO4 3SQ  - United Kingdom
email: titto@nesstar.com personal email: titto@kamus.it