From: Pasqualino Assini [mailto:assini@kamus.it]
Sent: 14 March 2002 11:44
To: semanticweb@yahoogroups.com; www-rdf-interest@w3.org;
www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Subject: [semanticweb] RE: [ann] Semantic Web Server 1.1 Released

Hello,

what about using RDF itself to define the interface of your RDF service?

There are a number of ways of doing it.

Two examples are NEOOM http://www.nesstar.org/sdk/neoom.pdf and DAML
Services http://www.daml.org/services/.

Best

     titto

Pasqualino "Titto" Assini - Nesstar Ltd
John Tabor Building - University of Essex
Colchester, Essex  - CO4 3SQ  - United Kingdom
email: titto@nesstar.com personal email: titto@kamus.it

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!