Re: parseType"2literal"

  I used jena, and for the example I send I used the validator in w3c page,
so, as you correctly guessed is ARP.

  One expected that the parser doesn't modify the literal. If I add a valid
XML, I expect to get the same String when I read it (at least the same
XML). Why rdf parser should modifiy it? What's the use of this literal in
RDF? I just wanted to keep it as information (we will use CDATA by now).

  The problem it's when I serialize the object and read the serialization,
it doesn't work because of the changes (for instance two namespaces with
the same name inside the same element window, doesn't work)

  Thanks,
         Marc