Re: resolving heterogeneity in RDF ontologies

Varady Zoltan wrote:

Zoltan,

There may be some relevant papers in the proceedings of the Semantic Web
Working Symposium, if you are not already familiar with these:

http://www.semanticweb.org/SWWS/

Regards,

David Allsopp
QinetiQ
UK

--
/d{def}def/u{dup}d[0 -185 u 0 300 u]concat/q 5e-3 d/m{mul}d/z{A u m B u
m}d/r{rlineto}d/X -2 q 1{d/Y -2 q 2{d/A 0 d/B 0 d 64 -1 1{/f exch d/B