Re: Challenge? Using RDF in "real" surroundings

A couple more for the list would be the PlanetOnto and ScholOnto projects at KMI
http://kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/currentprojects.html

They have quite a rich collection of ontologies many of which are particularly
relevant to educational institution web sites. Their work is more metadata on
the content and content relationships than the web page structure but they do
develop practical web site tools as part of their work (e.g. D3E).

Dave