Re: Topic Map RDF vocabulary

Hi Mikhael,

I actually worked on two RDF vocabularies for Topic Maps:
1) RTM, based on TMPM4 processing model [
http://www.cogx.com/xtm2rdf/extreme2001 ]
2) QTM, based on Quantum Topic Maps. [ http://www.cogx.com/kt2002 ]
At http://www.cogx.com/rtm2rdf you can try an online XTM-RDF translator in
both flavors.
Both translations need more work. Your input is very welcome.

And here is a rather complete list of publications on this subject
(sorry if I missed anything, please let me know):

Eric van der Vlist. Representing XML Topic Maps as RDF.
http://xmlhack.com/read.php?item=1108
Graham Moore. RDF and Topic Maps: An Exercise in Convergence.
http://www.topicmaps.com/topicmapsrdf.pdf
Martin Lacher. On the integration of Topic Maps and RDF.
http://www.semanticweb.org/SWWS/program/full/paper53.pdf
Lars Marius Garshol. Topic maps, RDF, DAML, OIL. A comparison
http://www.ontopia.net/topicmaps/materials/tmrdfoildaml.html
Nikita Ogievetsky. Harvesting XML Topic Maps from RDF.
http://www.cogx.com/kt2001

You can also find lots of material on this at <?xmlhack?>, xml.com and
Cover Pages.

There was an excellent issue of MIT "Markup Languages Theory & Practice"
journal; volume 3.3
with a couple of publications on RDF-Topic Maps mapping.

--Nikita.