Re: Innovation, community and queries

On 2002-06-03 13:50, "ext Uche Ogbuji" <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> wrote:

> Oh, and the W3C validator, like most HTTP standard code, can also follow
> double redirects just fine:
>
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fuche.ogbuji.net%2Ftech%2Frdf%2F
> versa&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=%28detect+automatically%29
>
> Earlier in this thread, you said:
>
> "There's a reason why we have all these standards ;-)"
>
> You might want to try telling that to Microsoft.

Well, one must be committed to the standards...

There's an old joke about the difference between
involvement and commitment involving a pig, a
chicken, and the preparation of a bacon and egg
breakfast. The chicken was involved, but the pig
was committed.

Well... as far as standards go, it appears that
Microsoft is involved, but the W3C is committed.

hmmmm... wait a minute... that doesn't seem
to work, given the outcome of the pig ... then again,
there may be some cosmic truth lurking in there
somewhere... ;-)

Cheers,

Patrick