RE: RDFCore Update

There would be a difference if typed literals were resources. Not
a big difference, but a difference nonetheless. And a greater
difference if URVs are left "as-is" and type extracted as needed
on the fly rather than having explicit arcs to data type resources.

Though the compression is, I agree, much more significant in the
serialization than the graph.

Cheers,

Patrick