>  <abc:property>
>    <rdf:Description>
>      <rdf:value>foo</rdf:value>

>      <rdf:type rdf:resource="xyz:string"/>
                               ^^^^^^^^^
>    </rdf:Description>
>  </abc:property>
>
> Patrick

We're simply not in a position to change the spec to allow namespace
qualified names in attribute values. That would fit better in a WG
chartered to improve the RDF syntax, rather than bugfix it. So if
'xyz:string' is supposed to be using XML namespaces, no can do.

But don't let this put you off! Proposals for new, better, faster sleeker
RDF XML syntaxes are always welcome.

Dan

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org