Re: Are there any Semantic Web projects for university calendars?

Dear Stephen
> university
> rules and regulations, the structure of the degrees available
> and information about all courses offered
Please, look at
UNIVERSAL data model http://media.wu-wien.ac.at:8888/  (courses e-learning)
IEEE Learning Technology Standard Committee (LTSC)   - http://ltsc.ieee.org/
(courses)
I think University ontology  developed by J. Heflin can be useful for you
SHOE http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/plus/SHOE/onts/univ1.0.html (course,
subtype of work)
DAML http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/plus/DAML/onts/univ1.0.daml
Also CS ontology of Heflin
http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/plus/SHOE/onts/cs1.1.html (expanded
university ontology)
and KA2 ontology (Knowledge Acquisition Community Ontology  ) Ontobroker
project (persons by degrees  classes and slots?)
http://ontobroker.semanticweb.org/ontos/ka2.html#download
Homework assignment
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/projects/DAML/ksl-daml-desc.daml

You can see a review of ontologies for universities as well metadata formats
for education and research content at
http://derpi.tuwien.ac.at/~andrei/Metadata_Science.htm

Best regards
MSc Andrei S. Lopatenko