RE: RDF IG archive search

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, dehora wrote:

> The only FIPA related link I could find via Google was on a Web Ont page
> indicating a desire to liaise with FIPA. Sounds interesting; do you know
> of any developments?

There's not been much direct communication with the FIPA folks from the
W3C SW group, to my knowledge. I suspect several of the more
KR/Onto-oriented members of the RDF Interest Group (eg. the DAML+OIL and
Joint Committee folk who hang out on www-rdf-logic) may have closer
links. I would certainly be interested in knowing more about FIPA's recent
work and knowing who from this community is following their work closely.
You might try asking on www-rdf-logic...

best wishes,

danbri

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org