Re: extracting statements from XML (again)

Ah; sweet. I had thought I read somewhere that they weren't; this
makes things much easier (as long as it can be represented in
attributes only). Thanks.

Any other feedback appreciated; I'm going to start playing more with
the form below.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham