RE: DAML Processing in Jess

Comments welcome? Here's one - this is exactly the kind of glue that is
needed to go between the existing inference engines and web metadata, to
multiply their potential (and add a bit). Try it with some of the test data
TimBL & Connolly knock about - I don't know the algorithm behind cwm (does
anyone?) but rete should knock the spots off most.

Is Jess still a bit locked license-wise? I've previously looked and there
doesn't seem to be a totally open Java Rete source, but an alternative to
coding one from scratch would always be to RMI into CLIPS, which also has
performance potential...

If you've a connected machine handy, perhaps you might make a servlet
interface?

I think you've got something exciting there.

---
Danny Ayers
http://www.isacat.net