RE: RDF IG meeting at W3C Technical Plenary 2001-02-28

I agree as well. I have been leaning towards something like:
RDF Query Specification [1]
from Ashok Malhotra (IBM) <petsa@us.ibm.com>  and Neel Sundaresan (IBM)
<neel@almaden.ibm.com>

Just wonder how others felt about it.

Second what would the result of such a query (regardless of the QL) be? A
list of triples, a list of lists of triples, a RDF document or list of RDF
documents?

Cheers Tod...

[1] http://www.w3.org/TandS/QL/QL98/pp/rdfquery.html