RE: using RDF for access controls ?

Hi,

W3C also uses an access control system based on RDF - some explanation is at
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/20-ACLs

cheers

Charles

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Pasqualino Assini wrote:

  Hello,

  we have developed a rather sophisticated and flexible access control unit
  based on RDF (the access control conditions are expressed as instances of
  RDF types).

  This is part of an RDF based Web services framewok called NEOOM.

  The framework is described at http://www.nesstar.org/sdk/neoom.pdf.

  For the access control part check particularly sections 3.8 and 4.3 (more
  info are available if you are interested).

  Best regards

       titto

  Pasqualino "Titto" Assini - Nesstar Ltd
  John Tabor Building - University of Essex
  Colchester, Essex  - CO4 3SQ  - United Kingdom