Re: RDF-In-XHTML; A "New" Approach

From: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>

> There is also the question of how to use multiple profiles, which we are
> getting into needing a solution for.

I'm probably not understand the details of this but that shouldnt stop me
from blue skying anyway ....

Doesn't the profile basically specify how the page is to be scraped ?  So
doesn't it flow through a decision sive like:

1) is profile provided by author on page? ... use that one
2) is profile provided by surfer? ... use that one
3) is profile provided by groupOf(surfer)? ... use that one
3) is profile specified for profileFn(document type)? ... use that one
4) otherwise default to the most general profile

Based on (3) this we wouldnt need to limit ourselves to Xhtml ... of course
then we probably couldnt use XSLT .. but shucks we could just use a script.

?
Seth