Re: [Moderator Action] RDF file in Dell Windows ME?

At 03:00 PM 8/20/2001 -0400, Anne Price wrote:
>Sorry to post this here - I just wanted to know, I have an access denied
>IAMDB.rdf file in my computer. What possible means might it have gotten
>here?
>
>Thank you
>--
>Research Associates, Inc.
>27999 Clemens Road
>Cleveland, Ohio 44145-1141
>(440)892-1000 / (800)255-9693

The list you posted your question to is not a technical support
list for vendors' products.  You will have to contact your system
support personnel.  The file name you cite is in no way indicative
of any relationship to the W3C Resource Description Framework.