Re: FRODO RDFSViz (RDF Schema visualization tool)

Hi,

This tool will be a great help for my MSc project on Metadata and RDF (as
was the Java RDF API).

I'd like to use the RDFViz tool, but do not have access to the W3C members
pages to get the perl tools. Is there another way to vizualise an RDF
serialization in XML?

Thanks,

Ae-Kyung Yang
MSc Student