Re: Enumerations

Making enumerants be members of a class seems like the perfect application of existing RDFS constructs, and
I don't see the syntax

   <s:maritalstatus rdf:resource="Single"/>

any more burdensome than

   <s:maritalstatus>Single</s:maritalstatus>

   -- Mark

--
Mark Grossman
Geocast Network Systems       Tel: (650)566-3259