RE: summary of 'a triple is not unique' and 'statements/reifi ed' statements

Should such an identifier exist.  Most of such resources are anonymous.

> In addition, the M&S provides a way of tracing the syntactic context
> of a statement occurrence to a finer level by associating all the
> statement occurrences in a particular RDF/XML Description element to a
> Bag.
>
> The reified statement resource and the Description Bag are also used
> for other purposes than providing traceability and context. Since they
> are resources, they can be the objects of statements and this is the
> primary way that the M&S discusses their utility. I happen to think
> that it is a happy happenstance that they can also be used to provide
> other critical capabilities for document webs.
>
> Hope this helps even if there aren't any pictures :-)

You've raised a good point and expressed it very clearly.

Libby's document is about statings v statements.

You have established that that the bags representing descriptions
are modeling syntactic entitities, i.e. the description elements
in a document.  But I'm not sure you've made the case that the
resources in a bag representing a description (i.e. the reified
statements) represent statings not statements, if indeed that is
the intent.  Can you complete the argument?  I think it can be
completed the other way.

Brian