Re: Chainsaw?

Thats the interesting "problem" of semantics implied via the conceptual
graphs:

I could model

Car
 have colors
	Big Car
	Small Car

Company
	FordCompany
		FordCars
			FordEscort isA Small Car
			colors = {Red, White, Blue,etc}

Or

Car
 have colors
	Big Car
	Small Car
		FordEscort isA FordCars

Company
	FordCompany
		FordCars

or probably a few other ways.

In the large, the conceptualization which enforce the semantics for
reasoning will have to whistle approximate tunes.

BTW: the colors enumeration specializes colors to restrict instances to
just "pick" from one of those, and of course the logic to enforce it.

--
Frank V. Castellucci
http://corelinux.sourceforge.net