Re: rdf for object serialization

Stefan Haustein wrote:
> Is there any special reason why the domain name is not part
> of the property name in RDF schema like in standard OOP?
> Or did I misread the specs? Is object serialization a
> relevant application of RDF?

because properties are first class objects in RDF.
RDF is about annotation, rather than object modelization.

If your objects are not already resources (if they don't have URIs)
and unless you have a good reason to give a URI to them,
XML would be, IMHO, a better choice than RDF.

  Pierre-Antoine

--- Quid quid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur
    Whatever is said in Latin sounds important.