Re: A certain difficulty

Hi,

we seem to be in a kind of deadlock here:
we all agree that the RDF syntax is scary and the
RDF datamodel does not reflect the current XML
serialization.

They were concrete proposals to fix this - but
these are of course "non-standard", so nobody uses
them.
On the other side the W3C seems to wait for practice
reports from the new proposals to have input for
a new working group.

So what to do?

         Stefan