RE: lists and other facts and rules in RDF

FYI. Several years ago, while workling on the WAVE project and designing the
OML/CKML markup languages, I modeled various common data structures such as
stacks, queues, lists, etc. The old page appears on the ontologos site at
[http://www.ontologos.org/OML/DataStructures-AlgebraicSemantics.html].

Robert

Robert E. Kent
rekent@ontologos.org