Re: References

Hi,

indeed people are working on integrating Knowledge Representation
standards into RDF and RDF-Schema.
E.g. have a look at:
An Extensible Approach for Modeling Ontologies in
RDF, Staab et al., proposes a strategy for enriching RDF with logic
and inference. (PDF format only)
http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/~sst/Research/Publications/onto-rdfs.pdf

For an extension of RDF-Schema with more modeling primitives
known from Description Logics have a look at
http://www.ontoknowledge.org/oil/

And for a general overview please have a look at:
http://www.SemanticWeb.org

Best,

         Stefan