Re: missing rdf:type triples

On Wednesday 12 april 2000 Dan Brickley wrote:
> The mising rdf:type arcs are I believe a glitch in Eric Prud'humeaux's
> Perl parser, which I use in RDFViz to pre-process data before feeding to
> the AT&T graph tools. Eric may be able to comment in more detail...
> (sorry if I'm mistaken Eric!)

I was wrong! In the example I gave the member and subscribed items shouldn't
be producing typed nodes, since those elements serve to name properties
(relations). We can perfectly live with the current state of affairs
because we have all the needed information in the triples.

> Anyway, nice demo. What are you planning to do with it next?

There's a whole list to be done:
- using Sergey Melnik's (latest) RDF-API
- building a circuit with > 10K RDF logic gates
- adopting the concepts in http://www.w3.org/TR/photo-rdf
- resolving issues with hihger order logic and proof carrying authentication
- reading Alfred Tarski's books (about logic)
- ...

Best regards,
Jos De Roo --- AGFA