RE: Java RDF Browser/Editor Wanted : Protege

Thank you Ray for your response.

I did look at all the tools I could find, including Protege, before sending
out my request.

The impression I have of the Protege editor is that it is designed to
support the Protege Knowledge Representation Model (not unreasonably) which
is richer than RDF.  Having fired it up, it was not obvious to me how I used
it to construct exactly the RDF models I want to construct.

The Protege editor seems like a high level language compiler which can spit
out assembly language (RDF).  Right now, I am really looking for an
assembler.  I hope I'm not offending anyone by that analogy.

Do let me know if you feel these observations aren't right and I'll spend
more time figuring out the Protege editior.

Brian McBride
HPLabs