Re: missing rdf:type triples

Hi Jos,

The mising rdf:type arcs are I believe a glitch in Eric Prud'humeaux's
Perl parser, which I use in RDFViz to pre-process data before feeding to
the AT&T graph tools. Eric may be able to comment in more detail...
(sorry if I'm mistaken Eric!)

For Perl fans: the RDF Perl tools are snapshotted at
http://slow1.w3.org/1999/02/26-modules/ but are also available by CVS from
the W3C CVS base, http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/perl/modules/W3C/Rdf/
(see http://dev.w3.org/ for details on how to access files via CVS).
Eric has quietly been building some nice tools in there -- Perl/Tk GUI
with graph browser and query facilities, SQL-backed RDF interface etc...

Re Euler: this is very interesting. Have just linked it from
http://www.w3.org/RDF/ though I was slightly at a loss as to how to
describe it! Just as in the paper circulated earlier today, the issue of
how to layer rules/logic/inference over RDF is being addressed.