From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: 24 September 1999 17:40
To: Sankar Virdhagriswaran
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Subject: Re: a questioin on use of RDF

Sankar

Are yu thinking of something like dublin core, but more particularly
informative about the publisher/author of the site?

Charles McCN

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999, Sankar Virdhagriswaran wrote:
[snip]
  The problem I would like to address is the meta-data description about a
  site (yes, I do mean site - not a page nor the structure of the web site
--
  we can go there later, but KISS is what I am going after). I want to have
  individuals, companies, organizations, etc. describe some thing about