Re: ANTLR Translator generator

Danny,

re: http://www.antlr.org/

I've not come across this tool myself, so this msg just serves to move
this thread across to  the RDF Interest Group, as I'm phasing out the RDF-DEV
list as per [1]. The RDF IG list has been pretty busy lately, see
archives, charter and signup details at [2].

cheers,

Dan

ps. from now on I'll moderate RDF-DEV and have things redirected here
instead of go to that list.

[1] http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/rdf-dev/1999-11/0000.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/RDF/Interest/