Fwd: Re: [MODS] semantic web and mads? (was MADS: XML schema for authorities)

I can respond on our behalf, but I wanted to check with y'all first and see
if there are any particular points we should make to this group
(e.g. about the SKOS work with TGM, use of the LCNAF at OCLC, etc). Any
comments?

MacKenzie

MacKenzie Smith
Associate Director for Technology