Re: SIMILE PI phone conference, 29-Jan-04 1100 EDT/1600 BST

On 28 Jan 2004, at 12:49, Butler, Mark wrote:

> SIMILE PI phone conference, 29-Jan-04 1100 EDT/1600 BST
>
> 866-639-4752 or +1-574-935-6705
> PIN: 2536617
>
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/simile
>
> Agenda
>
> A1. Review goals for March demonstration
> A2. Demonstrate current state of clients
> A3. Review project task list and assign tasks to new members

The International Scholar Office scheduled me an appointment at 1000am.
I don't know how long that's going to take. I'll try to be at the CRL
for 1100am but I'm not sure how that's going to work out.

I'm terribly sorry, but the sooner I get all this burocratic stuff
done, the better so I can focus on being finally productive.

--
Stefano.