RE: Mapping between schemas

VRA explicitly permits multiple creators, so is modelling choice (a) broken in this context?

If so are you asking whether we need accept VRA data modelled using (a) anyway?  (certainly a change in modelling might be required to support schema evolution...)

- Mick

====
970.898.6788 office    240.536.0765 fax
617.899.3938 mobile    303.494.5202 residence
bass@alum.mit.edu      mick_bass@hp.com
====