Re: RDF Issue rdfms-syntax-incomplete

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Brian McBride wrote:

> Jan,
>
> In
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0211.html
>
> you raised an issue with the RDF M&S spec which was recorded in
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-syntax-incomplete
>
> as
>
>    A graph which contains an anonymous resource which is the object of
>    two statements cannot be represented in the RDF/XML syntax unless a
>    URI is assigned to the resource.
>
> On 26th October 2001, the RDFCore WG decided
>
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0582.html
>
> to postpone this issue for consideration by a future WG.
>
> Please respond, copying www-rdf-comments whether this is an acceptable
> decision.

It is; ultimately, I'd like to see this resolved. However, it's far from
a show-stopper for me, and I'm fully aware of the problems
inherent in trying to shoehorn a workaround for this into the current
RDF/XML syntax.

Cheers-

"I like oranges more than apples!?" - that's like comparing apples and oranges!