ERD for library system

From: shahab farooqui <shahab_farooqui@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 18:42:43 +0000
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

dear sir;
i need ur help, im studying database on self study bases, and im designing
library system in databse, just the checkin and check out system which
invloved students/patrons, i need ur help ,
im includeing students, books info, loan and hold books, authot and fine
calcultaion on books, please send me normazlied ERD for this,
i will reamin thankful to u,
please reply me soon as posible, i have been working for over a month,
please, help me
bye and take care
Shahab!