Re: Bug in RDF schema - uses incorrect namespace

It wasn't a bug: when RDF M+S became a REC in 1999, the Jan 2000 RDF
Schema namespace didn't exist. It is, I agree, a nuisance.

One might argue that the older M+S namespace doc at /1999/02/22-etc is a
normative part of the W3C REC, and not something to be updated so
casually. In practice I suspect you did the sensible thing...

Dan