Re: anon resources and rdf:parseType='daml:collection'

On Friday, July 27, 2001, at 06:55  AM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> I wished to offer a use case in which it makes a significant difference
> whether anonymous resources are allocated a URI or not.

Jeremy,

It has always been my understanding that RDF is an interchange
format. While, I agree, that the long form of daml:collection is
rather unwieldy, is that really very important? If the idea is
that nothing but machines will read it, I don't think it's worth
making important decisions, simply to make the RDF look
"cleaner".

What are your thoughts?
--
       "Aaron Swartz"      | ...schoolyard subversion...
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://aaronsw.com/school/>