Re: using SiRPAC problem

Hello
I'm trying ti install SiRPAC and I'm also suffering on the same problem as
Ernan,
and I'm getting all the time this error message :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError: SiRPAC (Illegal
constant pool type)

I have checked for the CLASSPATH environment variavle, it seems to be ok!

I'm using xml4j_1_1_16, and the SiRPAC-1.14 version.

Could any one help me ?

thanks.
Hassan