Re: Problem with SiRPAC versions >= 1.10

hi

It sounds as if the .class files are corrupted. I knew one of Janne's
older distributions had this problem but didn't realise the other
versions had it. If that is the case, recompiling should fix things.

Also, Sergey Melnik has done some work on a new version of SiRPAC, see
http://www-diglib.stanford.edu/diglib/ginf/sirpac.html for details.

hope this helps,

Dan

ps. see http://www.w3.org/RDF/ for updated list of RDF resources; there
are a couple more Java parsers you might be interested in...