Re: Concerning iCal in RDF

Renato,

> I think the best option is the small-dedicated group producing a W3C
> Submission. It then gives it visibility and (some) credibility.

Agree.

> It would make a great companion to vCard RDF - and something the SWXG can use
> as an outcome....
>
> Let me know how I can help ;-)

Great, thanks a million! I guess we can do it in the same way as you did
with vCard. I expect only minor editorial things (mainly: defining the
namespace URI) while keeping essentially DanC's original W3C Note [1] and
maybe adding the TC, as suggested.

How shall we proceed? Initial skype call, see who is up to it? Would you
lead this?

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfcal/