Re: RDF vCard effort related to RDF iCalendar

Dan Connolly wrote:
> Because any changes to the  http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal namespace,
> which you use in your document, have to follow that process.
>
> If you mean to follow that process, very well. Otherwise, best
> to pick a new namespace name.

Without a doubt! The W3 namespace was used in this document as a
placeholder and a discussion starter, indicating the desire that the
different efforts converge. In fact, this document isn't even a
specification---it's sort of a systematic process for creating a
specification---a guide, if you will---although statements for a
specification naturally fall out of such a process.

>> By the way, where is this iCalendar schema that I keep seeing mention of?
>>

> Umm... follow your nose... http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal

Hmmm... There's http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/ical.rdf and
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/icaltzd.rdf , but I couldn't find any
definitive description of the syntax for a UTF-OFFSET, the content of a
#Value_RECUR, a description of #List_of_Float, etc.

I realize I'm coming to this discussion late. I'll go over these schemas
more closely.

Garret