Re: RDF vCard effort related to RDF iCalendar

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 14:20 -0300, Garret Wilson wrote:
[...]
> I realize that there has been substantial work on RDF iCalendar. It's
> important at least to me personally that there is no duplication or
> inconsistencies in RDF vCard/iCalendar work. I welcome your comments,
> and feel free to join future semantic-web and/or online meetings
> regarding our effort.

Wow... lots to digest.

At a glance... I don't see anything about the relationship
of the work you've done to the RDF calendar test suite.
Am I missing it? Can you help me find it?

Also, are you familiar with the change policy
for the http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal namespace?

see section 7. Choosing a namespace policy
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-rdfcal-20050929/#collab

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E