proposed IRC planning meeting (fwd)

might be interesting for some.

Libby

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:26:17 -0800
From: Dan Mosedale <dmose@mozilla.org>
To: dev-apps-calendar@lists.mozilla.org
Newsgroups: mozilla.dev.apps.calendar
Subject: proposed IRC planning meeting

A little while ago, there was an IRC meeting between a bunch of folks working
on Mozilla calendar-related stuff.  The consensus then was that some regular,
open communication meetings to help keep folks coordinated would be a good
thing.  Now that Lightning 0.1 has shipped, I'd like to propose that we have
the first of those meetings on IRC on Thursday, March 30th, at 9:00 AM PDT
(16:00 UTC).

If folks could followup to this post to try and reach some consensus about
whether that's a workable time for most people, or, if not, what a better time
and date would be.  I'm just about to head out for a week's vacation, so I
won't be around to participate in that discussion, but my schedule is pretty
flexible, so I should be able to arrange to participate at whatever time is
chosen.

When I return from vacation (the week of March 27th), I'll post a summary of
the stuff discussed at the last meeting as well as a proposed agenda for the
upcoming one.

Dan