Re: Ical Ontology Question

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 18:11 +0300, Nikolaos Papachristodoulou wrote:
> Thx for your help!!!!
> My question is how can i use the ontology (that is machine generateded as
> you said ) to produce some test data not from an ical file but by myself. I
> mean how can i wright data tha are ontology complieant not from a Ical file
> but from scratch. Because if these tags arent in the ontology how can i use
> them ?

Well, it's something of a leap of faith to trust that the terms will
be added to the schema in due course.

Or you could read the existing documentation and code and draft
a supplementary .rdf file that we could mix into the schema to make
it complete.

> My problem is that i want to make some rules in a prolog like format fro
> this ontology and when i saw the data tha were produced from the ical2rdf i
> was shocked because i saw tags that werent in the ontology.

Yes... well... sorry about that.

> If anyone can help me he is welcome!
> Thx in advance

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E