RE: Tools question

Hi Jan,

You can checkout our calendaring tool,
eventSherpa.

http://www.eventsherpa.com

It allows you to publish a shared calendar to our
servers (or to any web server).  It publishes it
in iCalendar & RDF format.   We've also released
several open source tools that allow you to parse
the data if you wish.

Currently it is a desktop based tool, so it does
not meet your requirement that you can change data
via the web.  However, it is compatible with other
cross platform tools (ie. iCal).  We are currently
building a web-based version.

Hope this Helps,
Chris