Re: revert recent timezone changes? put them in a new schema?

Hi Dan,

If you are at changing or "bettering" the scheme, I would recommend you
stop creating the scheme automatically from the RFC (as the rfc won't
change pretty soon ;-) and start adding the missing facts.

i.e. the scheme misses the types
#Value_DATE-TIME
#Value_DATE

which is really really bad, as they are used all over the place.
or did I miss something here?

on the "old" thing, perhaps you should note the well known datatype
somewhere:
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#date

on the "new" version i suggested this sugar on top:
 <owl:DatatypeProperty
rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/ical#dateTime">
    <rdfs:domain>
      <owl:Class>
        <owl:unionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
          <owl:Class
rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/ical#Value_DATE-TIME"/>
        </owl:unionOf>
      </owl:Class>
    </rdfs:domain>
    <rdfs:comment>dateTime property of Dates. Sugar.</rdfs:comment>
    <rdfs:label>dateTime</rdfs:label>
    <rdfs:range rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"/>
  </owl:DatatypeProperty>

otherwise, the stuff is useful and used in
www.gnowsis.org/download

cheers
Leo