XML serialization of RDF graph

At 10:52 11/02/04 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
>I'm still leaning toward finding or making a better
>XML serializer. I'm tired of running tidy to indent
>the results so that I can look at them.

I have recently been playing "nearby", so to speak.

In my just-announced RDF graph-difference displayer [1], I use an approach
that starts by partitioning the RDF graph into subtrees whose branches
jointly span the graph.  One of my plans for the future is to use this to
add an improved serializer to Swish.  The module concerned is at [2], and
you may be able to glean some ideas, even if you're not fluent in Haskell...

#g
--

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2004Feb/0056.html

[2] http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/Swish-0.2.1/HaskellRDF/GraphPartition.hs