RE: Linking to an event from FOAF

> I wonder if for calendar purposes a URI could be from the
> combination of a
> safe URI (something like http://w3.org/rdf-calendar) and a
> user id pulled
> from Outlook (or wherever), maybe the SHA1 of their email address?

thats like what I am doing.

I give all emails, appointments, contacts their Outlook id (as you can
see below in this mail)

For the User i give a fixed value that is configurated,
it is based on the assumption that you have a domain (or rent one)

f.e. i own two domains:
leo.ist.org (which is an austrian pun)
gnowsis.com

so i take an unreferencable uri as identifier for the user:
rdfp://leo.gnowsis.com/~user/leo

the idea of having a globally unique domain is very good for all other
personal files:
every file of me is in:
file://leo.gnowsis.com/data/....
(which maps to my windows "my files" folder)

> Cheers,
> Danny.

calendar/2003Jun/0011.html